Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is for learners who work in, or who want to work, in the construction and built environment sector, working across a broad range of areas.
This qualification is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace where learners are required to demonstrate skills and knowledge to a level required in the construction industry.
The qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
● develop technical skills and knowledge and understanding related to the specified job roles in construction and the built environment.
● have existing skills recognised.
● achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification.
● develop personal growth and engagement in learning.
● develop and demonstrate competence in the construction and built environment sector, in roles such as carpenter/joiner, construction operative.
What are the entry requirements?
No prior knowledge, understanding, skills or qualifications are required before learners register for this qualification.
How is this qualification assessed?
The qualification is assessed using a combination of assessment methodologies which can include onsite observation, witness testimony, workplaces products, Professional Discussion, Questioning, RPL and online via our simple to use ePortfolio by a qualified industry competent NVQ Assessor.
Each individual will be assessed in line with their own needs and circumstances.
What are the Benefits of this qualification?
The qualification will give increased access to workplace opportunities in the UK.
Professional recognition and accreditations
On achievement the qualification will provide access to the Blue CSCS Card.
£1000.00 + VAT
Enquire about this NVQ
Please call us on (01952) 292 005 or leave us an enquiry below and one of our team will get back to you.