It is not well known in the Construction industry that the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyers offers a direct route to Associated RICS (AssocRICS) through the completion of Construction Management NVQs at levels 6 and 7.
The benefits of this level of membership will include the following:
- A chance to join a group of elite professionals and open up career development opportunities
- Strengthen your CV with a world class professional qualification
- Prove your exceptional technical and ethical standards to clients and peers
- Connect with other high-calibre professionals
- Benefit from RICS career development resources
- Increase your earning potential
- Provides access to CSCS Black Card
The following NVQ qualifications provide direct entry to Associate membership:
- Edexcel Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management
- Edexcel Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations
- Edexcel Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management
CADUK offer these qualifications via an online ePortfolio route, which means there are no exams, no workshops, no site visits, and no time off work. We will also guide you through the RICS application process ensuring success.
For more information on the benefits of AssocRICS, how we deliver our NVQs and to see if you are eligible, please visit our website http://www.caduk.co.uk/services/assoc-rics-routes/ or call us on (01952) 292 005.