Most managers, supervisors and operatives in the Construction Industry are aware of the immediate benefits of achieving National Vocational Qualification at every level i.e. access to CSCS & CPCS cards.
Unfortunately many don’t value the hidden advantages of actually EARNING their qualification.
It is important to remember that these NVQS at every level 2 – 7 are confirmation that you are doing things right.
Experienced people can gain so much by actually going on a short journey of empowering themselves with knowledge by taking ownership and then being judged and challenged honestly and professionally by an industry expert.
Our learners have provided us with the following feedback:
- I now have a much clearer understanding of my responsibilities within my chosen area of expertise.
- The qualification provided me with an opportunity to develop new skills and knowledge and to bring fresh ideas to the workplace.
- The qualification allowed me to become more focused on how to develop my career which led to instant career progression.
- The qualification helped give me the confidence to stand up for myself and others in a fair and consistent manner.
- The qualification helped give me the confidence to say no when asked to take on unnecessary and inappropriate work or obligations.
- The qualification helped give me the confidence to yes because in more and more situations I am no longer in fear of failure.
Please consider whether you are getting real value for your money, not just in terms of the immediate benefits but also the hidden benefits which actually turn out to be just as beneficial in the long term.
Give CADUK a ring on 01952 287366.